Thursday, January 27, 2011

Talking Buzz Lightyear 12" - Product Reviews

Talking Buzz Lightyear Reviews

buy-talking-buzz-lightyear
This is a deluxe Buzz model. In my opinion it really should be bought for older kids and/or collectors. Any parent knows the more electronic stuff and doodad's a toy has the more probability it might break (or at least that is the way it has always been for me). This is an expensive toy as well.

My son's 10 and has been asking for this toy for some time. At his age, where he knows how to play carefully with toys, I was fine with him using his allowance (of course we chipped in!) to purchase this version of Buzz. It does all sorts of things and, in general, is a blast to play with.

However, if I had a 2-8 year old who still tended to drop toys, bang on them, throw them around, drag them everywhere, and so on I would choose this toy instead Disney Ultimate Buzz Lightyear Talking Action Figure -- 12" or Disney / Pixar TS Blast-Off Buzz Lightyear TV Item. That was always my policy when my kids were little and it served me pretty well--cheaper versions only.

So far it is a solid toy. I would recommend for ages 10 and up only or for kids who are ultra careful with their toys.
-by AlexJouJou


My Christmas wish came true! My three year old grandson got THE BUZZ LIGHTYEAR of his dreams. I couldn't wait to give it to him and
it was a huge hit. Like others have said it's well made and in my estimation, worth every cent!
-by Patricia Light
This buzz was an exact replica as the one in toy story,extremely detailed. the glow in the dark looks great, wings swoosh never gets stuck. It had tons of phrases all in the movie or the mini series. overall it's a wonderful toy if you plan to get a Buzz lightyear let it be this one.
-by jeanb


We bought this Buzz Lightyear for our grandson's 3rd birthday. It was, without a doubt, the biggest hit of the day. He LOVES it!
Even though the manufacture recommends the toy for ages 4 and up, our 3 year old grandson figured out how to use all the features quite quickly. The only thing he struggled with was the button that spreads out Buzz's wings. His little finger had a hard time pushing that button at first, but after a few days, he was able to do that by himself.
The toy is amazing...Buzz's helmet opens, his wings pop out, he moves his head, he talks. He is multi-jointed so he can be posed many ways. Even his fingers can be moved. He has a laser light on one arm and the communicator door on the other arm actually opens and closes. It's amazingly detailed and seems to be pretty sturdy. Our grandson has hardly put it down since he got it and so far nothing has broken.
Even the box is cool. It looks just like the box in the movie and resembles a space ship. Our grandson puts Buzz away in the box every night to "sleep."
I would highly recommend this toy for any child who is crazy about Buzz Lightyear.
-by Margaret R. Connell


My daughter asked for this particular Buzz Lightyear toy for her 7th birthday. She received it and I am really impressed. My husband and I laugh at what he says and my kids have a blast playing with him. They run around waving him in a dark room to hear his flying sounds as he moves and see the lights in the dark. He responds to how you move him and to the kids' voices. They are really having way more fun with him than I thought possible.
-by April

buy-now-buzz-lightyear

Click here for more product reviews on the Talking Buzz Lightyear.

No comments:

Post a Comment